Please join us for our October Tiger Den Meeting!
Location: Littleton Elementary School (we will start in gym, then go to a classroom for the remainder of the meeting)
Time: 7:00pm to 8:15pm
Dress Code: Scout Uniform
At this meeting, we will be workin on our Tiger Bites requirements. The scouts will learn about making healthy food choices as well as learn about and sample various fruits and vegetables.
As we discussed at the first meeting, one of the requirements for each scout is that they need to contribute a snack at a den meeting. Below is the sign-up genius. For this month's den meeting, given the theme, we need 1 fruit-type snack and 1 veggie snack and then drinks. Please see the sign-up genius here: Tiger Snack Sign-Up
See you there! If you have any questions or issues please email me at email@example.com or call/text at 570-212-2036
Please join Pack 142 at our Fall Bike Ride! Rescheduled to October 27th!
Event Time: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Event Location: Loantaka Brook Reservation, 468 South St, Morristown, NJ 07962
Dress Requirements: Pack T-Shirt
Please join Pack 142 on our Fall Hike!
Event Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019
Event Time: 1:00PM – 3:30PM
Event Location: Hawk Watch at Wildcat Wildlife Preserve
786 Upper Hibernia Road, Rockaway NJ
Dress Requirements: Pack T-Shirt/Layers
We will meet at the trailhead at the address shown above. I'll send out any additional helpful directions closer to the event. The location is known for being a great place to observe hawks at lookout we will hike too, so definitely bring binoculars if you would like. More information on the location can be found HERE
- First Aid Kit – A kit should include a few adhesive bandages, some moleskin (a sticky bandage that you can put over a blister to keep it from getting worse or rubbing), and a bandage or two.
- Filled water bottle Make sure it is big enough to carry water for you to drink through your whole hike and back. And make sure it is full when you start out! It is not safe to drink water you find along the trail.
- Flashlight Check your batteries to make sure they have plenty of juice. Your flashlight will be used only in an emergency, so save the batteries for times when you really need them!
- Trail food Trail mix or a granola bar provide quick energy when you need it.
- Sun Protection Sunscreen should be SPF 30 or greater. A hat is good to have, too!
- Whistle It's only for emergencies, but a whistle will last longer than your voice.
You are welcome to invite any friends and families with boys that are Cub Scout age (grades K-5). Please be sure to RSVP to let us know you are coming and how many guests to expect.
Monthly Committee Meeting
Event Time: 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Event Location: Steve Tizzoni's Residence 8 Highland Ct Morris Plains, NJ
IMPORTANT: If you have forgotten your TroopTrack login or are not sure how to login and RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with activating your account.
These meetings are designed for adults only and supervision is not provided for children. Thank you for your understanding!