Hi all – For those participating in the Memorial Day Parade on Monday, I just wanted to clarify a few things:
– Check in time will start at 11am, at the intersection of Greenbank Road & Knoll Rd in Boonton. (My GPS recognized this address and gave the correct directions)
– Once you check in, you will be directed to the correct location to meet up with the rest of Pack 142.
– The parade starts at noon, so definitely want to be at check-in by 11:30am to give you time to join us before we begin walking.
– Finally, please note that we can't throw candy this year; we have to hand it out. Please bring your own candy if you wish to do so.
See you there!
Yours in scouting,
Steve | Cubmaster
Please join Pack 142 as we march in the 2019 Parsippany Memorial Day Parade!
Event Date: Monday, May 27, 2019
Event Time: 11:00AM – 2:30PM
Event Location: Parade starts at 12 noon – Please see below details..
Dress Requirements: Full Scout uniform
Scouts will march in full uniform in honor of those men and women who have served and continue to serve our country.
- Please arrive at the check in point located at the intersection of Greenbank Road / Lake Shore Drive and Knoll Road by 11:00AM
- Once checked in, please proceed to the parade staging area located along Katherine Drive. Township staff will be present to direct to you to the correct location.
- Pack 142 will depart Katherine Drive and enter the main parade route along North Beverwyck Road
- The Parade will continue along North Beverwyck Road to the reviewing stand located approximately at the intersection of Claudine Terrace.
Pack 142 will distribute candy along the path. We would appreciate it if you could provide your child with a bag of candy to distribute to others along the way. Please note we are NOT allowed to throw candy this year; we have to hand it out.
If you experience difficulty with finding us on the day, please phone or text Steve Tizzoni on 570-212-2036.
Please be sure to RSVP to let us know you are coming. If you have forgotten your TroopTrack login or are not sure how to login and RSVP, please email email@example.com to let us know!